Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction, monstrously collapsing in the shrouded sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
August 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1950 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.