Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
January 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to imagine this attraction less than an hour prior to the gates opening.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from bad haircuts or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.