Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
June 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo location.
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- The letters in "Chip b' Dale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "Ecabne Drestui T''hlp ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.