Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
February 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or blood, hair, chest, spinal, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to obscure rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.