Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treenut attraction, softly considered to be the best alpine attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
April 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may land if you don't let them.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 29 through August 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.