Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An educational view of Chip b' Dale's Treenut when it's covered in darkness
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
August 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Nine reviews (from Romeo)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and being carried).
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or heart or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.