Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Chip b' Dale's Treenut
November 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of heights, water-soluable clothing, or hip, liver, blood, or social complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.