Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Chip b' Dale's Treenest when it's not covered in tarps
Chip b' Dale's Treenest
September 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find pulsating, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Managers have written a private journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Scrooge Mcduck when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.