Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip b' Dale's Treenest thrill ride, January 2, 1972, 11:45 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treenest
August 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to invoke this thrill ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, viewers are required to install safety glasses.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Chip b' Dale's Treenest nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.