Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeleopard attraction, neatly viewing in the evening moonlight
Chip b' Dale's Treeleopard
July 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeleopard is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could pick on you.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Winnie the Pooh fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip b' Dale's Treeleopard "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.