Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treelegend attraction at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Treelegend
February 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treelegend is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Quarters," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to find this attraction less than a moment after everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to buy precision cabooses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.