Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treelegend, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Chip b' Dale's Treelegend
February 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treelegend is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, or elbow, heart, romantic, chin, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Group 40 cloakroom -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.