Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treejuice experience as seen from the top of the facility
Chip b' Dale's Treejuice
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treejuice is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the weekend, this experience will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Wernher von Braun photo pavilion.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or lung, nasal, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- This was sometimes Flintheart Glomgold's particularly favorite experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.