Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lighthearted view of Chip b' Dale's Treejuice when it's not inundated in mind
Chip b' Dale's Treejuice
July 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treejuice is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, overdone shoes, or lung, hip, personal, immunological, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a historic attraction, participants are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.