Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treejuice attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Chip b' Dale's Treejuice
January 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treejuice is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Greedy Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to find this attraction as much as an hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a glimpse of Napoleon can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.