Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehut show at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Treehut
June 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this show after breakfast.
- After waiting for this show, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- All of this show's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.