Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehut attraction, fantastically storytelling in the fading candlelight
Chip b' Dale's Treehut
February 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
886 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction may have cost more than $489 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.