Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehut attraction, quickly considered to be the best crazy attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treehut
September 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could pick on robots.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 46".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $378 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.