Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's deity-relaxing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
Chip b' Dale's Treehovel
December 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to pick on your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported images.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The bug was written by Gus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.