Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehorse attraction at park opening
Chip b' Dale's Treehorse
December 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treehorse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or bowel, blood, shoulder, attention-span, brain, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.