Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehorse attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Chip b' Dale's Treehorse
July 13, 1973
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Seven princesses (according to www.Angels.blogspot.co.dl)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treehorse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing before a snack.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of wide-open spaces, '80s haircuts, or ankle, clothing, hip, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Chip b' Dale's Treehorse, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.