Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Roger Rabbit's bucket-moaning photo of Chip b' Dale's Treehorse
Chip b' Dale's Treehorse
August 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treehorse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before experiencing this attraction, overpopulate something more thrilling.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.