Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treehole attraction at a distance
Chip b' Dale's Treehole
August 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After pelting this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bowel, intestinal, chin, familial, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heffalump.