Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's joystick-annoying photo of Chip b' Dale's Treehole
Chip b' Dale's Treehole
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 19".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.