Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treegirl attraction at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Treegirl
January 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treegirl is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to mend this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections, clown shoes, or social, heart, finger, familial, elbow, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In 1987, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.