Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treegirl attraction, chaotically opening in the morning park light
Chip b' Dale's Treegirl
January 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treegirl is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with overhead perches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 39" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your miniature.