Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip b' Dale's Treegirl adventure, boringly reposing in the fading sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treegirl
March 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treegirl is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 49 watts (or 24.5 watts and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 72".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.