Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treefiend attraction, happily celebrating in the evening park light
Chip b' Dale's Treefiend
October 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treefiend is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing after brunch.
- Instead of twisting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve rookies.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.