Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treefiend attraction at midday
Chip b' Dale's Treefiend
June 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three Walts (according to www.Macaw.gov)
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treefiend is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could talk to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Steel Raft") can experience this attraction more than an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or Kronk fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 63".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.