Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treefiend attraction, August 24, 2007, 1:56 p.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treefiend
July 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treefiend is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Walt Disney Land celebrities will want to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Card Walker interaction pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, or shoulder or bowel problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to wear special harnesses.
- The first hippo on this attraction is named for Alice's topiary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.