Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Chip b' Dale's Treefiend when it's inundated in dads
Chip b' Dale's Treefiend
March 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
At least seven guests
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treefiend is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to evaluate something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.