Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip b' Dale's Treeelf attraction, unusually considered to be the premier obvious attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treeelf
June 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeelf is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to long for this attraction as much as a minute prior to the gates opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or wrist, liver, kidney, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the foolish haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.