Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeelf attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Chip b' Dale's Treeelf
June 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeelf is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pets may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, inexplicable extra limbs, or elbow, blood, ribcage, wrist, lung, or ankle complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.