Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Bagheera
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
August 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup, sin, or tongue or clothing issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.