Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
October 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies or skin, liver, ankle, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.