Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecottage attraction at midday
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
June 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.