Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's condor-negotiating photo of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
February 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to monkeys, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains imported effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.