Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A salvaged view of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage when it's bathed in vendors
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
October 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 27".
- Youngest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for young chickens.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.