Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Chip b' Dale's Treecottage
January 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.