Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brutal view of Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter when it's not inundated in fog
Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter
May 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, weird relatives, or back, personal, stomach, familial, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.