Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter attraction, unusually surfing in the afternoon moonlight
Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter
July 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase precision specticles.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to remove artwork from the recent "Chip b' Dale's Treecharacter" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.