Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecanoe attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only remote attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treecanoe
May 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treecanoe is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- During a 1995 refurbishment, new art was reworked in the sparkling room blade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.