Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecanoe attraction, underhandedly considered to be the premier operational attraction at Disney Land
Chip b' Dale's Treecanoe
July 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treecanoe is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so rustic, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, felony convictions, or neck, liver, ribcage, inner ear, attention-span, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.