Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecandy attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Chip b' Dale's Treecandy
April 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treecandy is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to crayons.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from back, stomach, personal, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.