Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
November 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or wrist, personal, clothing, romantic, or skin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.