Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecabin attraction, calmly considered to be the finest precarious attraction at Disneyland
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, flee something less demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should ride this attraction for a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inner ear, leg, immunological, intestinal, familial, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.