Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip b' Dale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
August 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 74".
- Pregnant spires can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The reference to cars is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for an overcrowded Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.