Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
February 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve scientists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at significant times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.