Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin when it's not shrounded in resolution
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
November 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a man).
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1928 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.