Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Chip b' Dale's Treecabin
July 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.