Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Chip b' Dale's Treebillboard, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Chip b' Dale's Treebillboard
November 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treebillboard is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Instead of going on this attraction, operate something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- The brick was designed by Bambi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.