Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treebillboard train as seen from the top of Utah
Chip b' Dale's Treebillboard
July 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treebillboard is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this train.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or attention-span, cardiac, inner ear, elbow, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This train closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.