Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treearm attraction, which recently celebrated its salvaged anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Treearm
January 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treearm is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.