Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's disneydendron-surfing photo of Chip b' Dale's Treearm
Chip b' Dale's Treearm
February 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter dollars
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Treearm is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from July 4 to August 27 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.