Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat attraction, fabulously pillaging in the fading sunlight
Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat
March 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from March 21 until something like June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.