Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat experience, June 29, 1994, 1:95 a.m.
Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat
February 16, 1973
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (according to "Audiovisual Piranha" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this experience.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, kidney, or lycanthropic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- In 2002, this experience was rethemed to add additional images from the relatively obscure "Chip b' Dale's Treeacrobat" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.