Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' pencil-operating photo of Chip b' Dale's Streetcarhouse
Chip b' Dale's Streetcarhouse
March 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Streetcarhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to experience this attraction as much as a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- One of the sodas was constructed to look similar to Wally Boag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.