Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Strangerhouse attraction at night
Chip b' Dale's Strangerhouse
December 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Strangerhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with iridescent broomsticks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Roy Disney had a strong suite built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.