Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Chip b' Dale's Steamerhouse when it's inundated in Dalmatians
Chip b' Dale's Steamerhouse
February 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Steamerhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.