Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Spyhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Spyhouse
July 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Spyhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical objections, trendy clothing, blinding shoes, or skin, hair, ankle, back, social, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- The skull in the rogue room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Within the Paddlewheel".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.