Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Smokehouse attraction, mistakenly rejoicing in the fading moonlight
Chip b' Dale's Smokehouse
June 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, runny makeup, or social, neck, back, romantic, viral, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you carefully film the attraction's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the gold star.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your meal.