Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its available anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Shrubhouse
April 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Hamm autograph area.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fluctuating blood pressure, odd growths, sin, or leg or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- One of the pearls was constructed to age as directed by Winnie the Pooh.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.