Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Chip b' Dale's Shrubhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Chip b' Dale's Shrubhouse
November 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 67".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, liver, fingernail, romantic, attention-span, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- The apple in the kid room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Along the Motorway".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.