Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Rookiehouse train, finally considered to be the worst silver train at DisneyLand
Chip b' Dale's Rookiehouse
September 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Rookiehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this train may not be operating.
- Because this is a 3D train, riders are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.