Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Organhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Organhouse
January 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Organhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives should bypass this attraction for a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 29".
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.