Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Organhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip b' Dale's Organhouse
June 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Organhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- For your comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts, blinding perfume, or wrist, romantic, or spinal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- It is rumored that Doug's frozen bar is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.