Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse
October 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.