Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse
August 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to enjoy this attraction more than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from April 18 until about June 10.
- On its last day before its last refurbishment, the Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.