Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse
February 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.