Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse
May 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from moral conflicts, weird allergies, water-soluable clothing, or chest, cardiac, skin, or clothing disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- Above this attraction can be found the tranquil members-only Nightclub 79 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your juice.