Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Nuthouse thrill ride during construction
Chip b' Dale's Nuthouse
November 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from elbow or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost in excess of $295 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the nonsensical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.