Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Hydrophonehouse attraction at park closing
Chip b' Dale's Hydrophonehouse
May 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip b' Dale's Hydrophonehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you find quitting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disney Land executives should ride this attraction more than a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '80s haircuts or hip, hair, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1993 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.