Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Headhouse train as seen from the top of Paris
Chip b' Dale's Headhouse
April 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Headhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 26" tall and 4 years old to ride on Mother's Day.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this train.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Train is closed for relocation from April 7 to June 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.