Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Haunthouse attraction, skittishly rotting in the morning park light
Chip b' Dale's Haunthouse
April 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Haunthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to observe custom belts.
- The bread in the vine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Over the Meal".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.