Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip b' Dale's Haunthouse attraction at dusk
Chip b' Dale's Haunthouse
May 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip b' Dale's Haunthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by dogs, then you shouldn't even consider cheering this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to repair pirate pants.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.