Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Chip b' Dale's Cylinderhouse dark ride as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Chip b' Dale's Cylinderhouse
September 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Cylinderhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may talk to you.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- The navigator was sculpted by Bobby Burgess.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the elaborate scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.