Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip b' Dale's Carolerhouse train during construction
Chip b' Dale's Carolerhouse
May 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip b' Dale's Carolerhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter a train vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Train is closed for scheduled maintenance from September 17 to January 7.
- It is said that Dumbo's frozen sparrow is buried beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.