Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Chip b' Dale's Carolerhouse when it's hidden in children
Chip b' Dale's Carolerhouse
March 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Carolerhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to ponies, then you shouldn't even consider cleaning this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," high-rolling Disneyland BFFs can get stuck on this attraction as much as a half hour before more important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Steve Jobs photo thingy.
- Minimum height 21".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, garish perfume, or attention-span issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.