Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip b' Dale's Bushhouse
September 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip b' Dale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a genuine picture.
- After passing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- The chipmunk in the storybook room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Along the Clover".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.