Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Bandhouse train as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Chip b' Dale's Bandhouse
September 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two Disneys (according to Jessica Rabbit)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip b' Dale's Bandhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this train just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- The sink was voiced by Sid Phillips.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the soundsational scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.