Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip b' Dale's Bagpipehouse attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Chip b' Dale's Bagpipehouse
April 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip b' Dale's Bagpipehouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to humans, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This was one of the original "T ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.