Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A remote view of Chip b' Dale's Bagpipehouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Chip b' Dale's Bagpipehouse
January 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip b' Dale's Bagpipehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be full of invisible vampires.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $5 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.