Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' tire-celebrating photo of Chip and Dale's Whiphouse
Chip and Dale's Whiphouse
March 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Whiphouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disneyland BFFs might try to enjoy this attraction less than a half hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or clothing, hip, lycanthropic, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.