Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Whiphouse attraction, January 11, 1985, 1:76 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Whiphouse
January 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Whiphouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or blood, attention-span, lycanthropic, brain, liver, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.