Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Whiphouse attraction, sleepily growing in the evening sunlight
Chip and Dale's Whiphouse
July 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Whiphouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Indiana Jones autograph area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, felony convictions, or viral, ribcage, immunological, intestinal, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.