Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse when it's bathed in fog
Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse
January 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of howling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.