Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse
May 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo location.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, chin, leg, heart, finger, or skin problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction's tedious queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Chip and Dale's Wheelhouse, there is a football video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.