Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's movie-tempting photo of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse
Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse
February 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby George Darling meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.