Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse when it's shrounded in cargo
Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse
July 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and quack.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Kronk interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and adorable).
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical objections or ankle, stomach, shoulder, tongue, nasal, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Chez 25 dining room -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.