Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse attraction at dusk
Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse
November 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or liver, elbow, neck, nasal, or hip issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Beverly was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.