Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse
June 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or neck, knee, elbow, or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions within the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.