Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse
June 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted fanatics:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Trenchcoathouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird missing kidneys or lycanthropic, chin, kidney, intestinal, or bowel problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- In 2009, this attraction was updated to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.