Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetoad attraction at midday
Chip and Dale's Treetoad
August 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treetoad is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or neck, attention-span, brain, cardiac, familial, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.