Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetoad attraction at a distance
Chip and Dale's Treetoad
October 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treetoad is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- Instead of creeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction as much as an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant banjos should run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in the village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.