Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetoad attraction, nostalgically prancing in the evening sunlight
Chip and Dale's Treetoad
January 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treetoad is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 23".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from right now until perhaps November 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.