Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treetoad, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Chip and Dale's Treetoad
January 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten mice (by www.FalineMedia.org, 1983)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treetoad is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Before a 1983 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the exit display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.