Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetoad thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Treetoad
July 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treetoad is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this thrill ride after a picnic.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Flintheart Glomgold meet-and-greet thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.