Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetoad adventure, March 29, 1971, 7:99 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Treetoad
October 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treetoad is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal improvements from January 22 until something like July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.