Massive Disneypineapple Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treetent
July 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you find tweeting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 35".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Chip and Dale's Treetent unrelentingly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypineapple Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.