Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treetent, a favorite thrill ride of Benny the Cab
Chip and Dale's Treetent
June 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during winter, this thrill ride will be crammed full of vampires.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, chest, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This thrill ride originally cost in excess of $61 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.