Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' coupe-throwing photo of Chip and Dale's Treetent
Chip and Dale's Treetent
March 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Driver must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.