Massive Keebleland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
Chip and Dale's Treetent
July 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider kneeling this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Keebleland visitors who know the secret password ("Elusive Gear") are able to imagine this attraction just a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Keebleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.