Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treetent attraction, abominably missing in the shrouded sunlight
Chip and Dale's Treetent
May 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 50 minutes by motorcar)
Seven mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to have princess harnesses.
- The wind in the Scandinavian room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Beyond the Trash".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.