Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip and Dale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Chip and Dale's Treetent
August 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (according to Benny the Cab)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires less time.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.