Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeshed attraction, magically considered to be the worst redwood attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treeshed
November 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might pick on people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to ride this attraction more than a moment after its closing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.