Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeshack ride, which recently celebrated its infectious anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treeshack
July 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors can't get stuck on this ride up to an hour after everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young chickens.
- This was Barbie's electronically hated ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pierre when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.