Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip and Dale's Treeshack adventure, March 22, 2005, 8:40 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Treeshack
July 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to heffalumps, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled refurbishment from November 29 until about January 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.