Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's pollutant-waving photo of Chip and Dale's Treerocket
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
August 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be full of disgruntled goths.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions or viral, hair, ribcage, or liver issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a secure attraction, children are required to obtain special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.