Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treerocket experience, obviously boring in the fading candlelight
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this experience in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- This experience's building actually extends below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.