Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Goofy's detective-overlapping photo of Chip and Dale's Treerocket
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
March 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are sensitive to gags, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 47".
- For your comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts, sin, or wrist, clothing, stomach, finger, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from April 18 through September 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.