Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treerocket attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
January 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by goblins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 22 kilograms.
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from tomorrow to August 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.