Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treerocket attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
April 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so senior, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Specials," DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("Popular Engine") should ride this attraction more than a half hour preceeding park closing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from neck or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- In 1995, this attraction was updated to change artwork from the popular "Chip and Dale's Treerocket" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.