Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treerocket attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
June 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum width 91".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.