Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treerocket attraction, February 12, 1958, 8:48 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treerocket
October 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treerocket is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Guild 15 lounge -- the only place in the area where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.