Massive Disneycraft Attraction Database
A public view of Chip and Dale's Treeraft when it's covered in fog
Chip and Dale's Treeraft
April 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treeraft is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneycraft annual passholders can ride this attraction more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycraft Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.