Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip and Dale's Treeraft, a favorite attraction of Genie
Chip and Dale's Treeraft
July 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treeraft is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The blade in the brush room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Beyond the Airport".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.