Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's leader-fascinating photo of Chip and Dale's Treeraft
Chip and Dale's Treeraft
September 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeraft is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Tom Sawyer fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph area.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.