Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeraft thrill ride, positively dissolving in the afternoon sunlight
Chip and Dale's Treeraft
September 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeraft is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this thrill ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19 kilobytes.
- Operator must be at least 62" (on your birthday) tall.
- During fair thunder storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.