Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip and Dale's Treerack attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treerack
April 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treerack is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- Buzz Lightyear originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live fins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.