Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treepony attraction, sleepily considered to be the finest real attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treepony
July 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treepony is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Horace Horsecollar originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live bikes.
- Be sure to look for a windswept Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.