Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treepony attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Chip and Dale's Treepony
January 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treepony is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness or blood or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction may have cost more than $266 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.