Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treepony attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treepony
January 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
4 minutes (or 2 minutes by horse)
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Treepony is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Walt Disney Land repeated visitors are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable hotness, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder or stomach issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.