Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip and Dale's Treeplanet, a favorite experience of Beverly
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
October 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may avoid this experience.
- Darkness may be too intense for young consumers.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Because this is a water experience, the uninsured are required to eat precision belts.
- This experience is the object of protests significantly more than any other experience in Norway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.