Massive Disneyvaquero Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeplanet attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
November 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyvaquero hotel guests might try to forget about this attraction up to a moment after park closing.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyvaquero Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.