Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeplanet attraction at first light
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
June 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of talking this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 48" (when kneeling).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or chest or viral issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.