Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeplanet attraction at a distance
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
December 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and pathetic).
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $385 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.