Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeplanet attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
March 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.