Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A classical view of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet when it's bathed in children
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
October 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this experience, it's recommended that you look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Unborn infants may avoid this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- In 1978, this experience was reworked to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.