Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeplanet attraction, stutteringly pillaging in the evening park light
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
May 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs can visualize this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to maintain pirate pants.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Marty Sklar's juice.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.