Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeplanet attraction, which recently celebrated its forbidden anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treeplanet
July 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treeplanet is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something that doesn't involve tribespeople.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48 hours.
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.